- He was upset that they waited til he left to gain goodwill
- He was thrilled for Al Gore
- He was thrilled for the ocean
- He was pissed not because of the jerseys but because he couldn't sleep due to the loud Iranian fans outside his hotel
- Steve Jobs
- Jason Segel
- An anonymous donor
- Thierry Henry
- Fernando Gomes
- Gerd Muller
- Lionel Messi
- DQ - apathy
- Zvonimir Boban
- Davor Suker
- Slaven Bilic
- Goran Vlaovic
- Vladimir Putin
- "In Soviet Russia, photo take you!" (This is a person's career)
- Vladimir Putin's horse trainer
- Vladimir Putin's hype man
- You do not talk about Russian smile training
- You DO NOT talk about Russian smile training
- If someone yells stop, goes limp or taps out, the smile is over
- Only two people smile (actually it would be nice if everyone cooperated and smiled and just got along we're hosting the World Cup, ya know? We just moved to Moscow from Minnesota. I'm a professional ice fisher.)
- None - Lifelong Bachelor, baby
- One - From the TV show The Bachelor
- A flock
Leaderboard page »
The calculation for SQ is based off of the actual IQ system. We measure your performance (total questions answered correct, weighted by difficulty) and then stack you up against all other SQ users. This gives us your percentile. Based off the distribution of IQ’s, you are then matched to your SQ for that sport. Your overall SQ is a weighted average (based off of available questions in each sport) of your SQs in each sport.Why does my SQ go down sometimes even if I haven’t answered any questions recently?
Because SQ’s are based on percentiles, if other users start to overtake you, that means your percentile is decreasing, and thus your SQ will decrease. So watch your back and always answer extra questions to give yourself some breathing room!What is the highest possible SQ?
The “highest” SQ is not a set number. The formula makes it dependent on how many users there are. The more people answering questions there are, the higher the maximum SQ will become.Can my SQ go down from answering a question wrong?
Nope! But there are only so many questions and you can’t answer them more than once!