- DQ - apathy
- Of course, he's a charmer
- Of course, he does the lightning bolt pose even after just good passes
- Of course, he's an amazing athlete and his running skills will transfer to the soccer field effortlessly
- 1. Of course not silly 2. Define "good" 3. He's two Messis stacked on top of each other 4. Why isn't this a reality TV show? Bolting for the Pitch
- None - Lifelong Bachelor, baby
- One - From the TV show The Bachelor
- A flock
- Manchester City
- Leicester City
- Manchester United
- Bloody nose
- Torn labrum
- Bonked head
- Broken heart
- Some - footwork is important
- Don't you mean futbol? *flips scarf over shoulder and sips Guinness while beret browsing on Amazon*
- Tom Brady
Leaderboard page »
The calculation for SQ is based off of the actual IQ system. We measure your performance (total questions answered correct, weighted by difficulty) and then stack you up against all other SQ users. This gives us your percentile. Based off the distribution of IQ’s, you are then matched to your SQ for that sport. Your overall SQ is a weighted average (based off of available questions in each sport) of your SQs in each sport.Why does my SQ go down sometimes even if I haven’t answered any questions recently?
Because SQ’s are based on percentiles, if other users start to overtake you, that means your percentile is decreasing, and thus your SQ will decrease. So watch your back and always answer extra questions to give yourself some breathing room!What is the highest possible SQ?
The “highest” SQ is not a set number. The formula makes it dependent on how many users there are. The more people answering questions there are, the higher the maximum SQ will become.Can my SQ go down from answering a question wrong?
Nope! But there are only so many questions and you can’t answer them more than once!